Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
I live in Maryland. Would like to go wheeling one of these days but don't know where to go.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah man. Alot of private trails sadly. So you have to know people. Some state trails are decent. On facebook join FORCE its a east coast frontier offroad group

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
I am in SE PA, but would probably be able to come down for a day or so to wheel. My fiance's sister lives in MD, so I could drop her off and then swing over.

·
Registered
65 Posts
ES of MD here. I'd be game for some wheeling. Red Cloud is on my to-do list.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just need to get this thing into normal condition without spilling fluids everywhere. and get my trans fixed. could really use some good advice on DIY or shops.

Once thats cleared, so mild wheeling would be great.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any help just ask and since its summer I thought I would get this thread going again, maybe get some wheeling in. What happened to red cloud, its closed?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey guys, if ya haven't yet, check out the F.O.R.C.E.(Frontier OffRoad Club East) group on fb. We typically get together a few times a year to do forest trail runs and check out established offroad parks in the general area. We are currently scheduled to head out to Southington Offroad Park in Garrettsville, OH July 4th weekend...camping and wheeling! I will point out that you don't necessarily need a badass rig either, as these trucks are pretty capable off the lot...though better-than-stock tires should be a priority. A mild lift and some armor will help, but learning to pick your line on a trail is just as valuable. Oh, and of course 4 wheel drive is a must!

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks for this map, Mike. I did a run up Flagpole and Meadow Knobs about a month ago. Fun trails!

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
I'll be moving up to Maryland in August. Gonna need to find some people to wheel and wrench with.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Timonium (Baltimore Metro here) anyone that posted in 2015 still in the area? Definitely looking for places and other Fronty fans to do some wheeling, not looking to scratch the living bejeeezes outta the paint but won't mind some trails and mud. Considering Famous Reading Outdoors and some places near my pop's house in southern NJ.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Resurrecting an older thread, but Baltimore metro here, I know we have a few others in the area.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts