Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In need of a stock Frontier muffler with the "y" still in tack. Muffler must be one from a low mileage truck, to fit a 2008 V6 four door long bed. Let me know what you have. Pics would be great.

1super70

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Where you located?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see you have the crew cab long bed.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
It still might help to know where you are... unless you plan on having it shipped.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Located near Chattanooga, TN do you have one? if yes what is your price and can you send pics?

1super70

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
I've got the y-pipe and muffler for a Gibson exhaust......and most of the tailpipe :) it's been used but still round, unlike the one on my truck which is more of an oval/half moon type shape at this point:laugh:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I think I will continue to look for the original muffler, If I have to pay the UPS charges new would make more sense. Thanks again.

1super70

·
Registered
240 Posts
I just took mine off, but I have a shortbed CC, you would have to lengthen it. Only used for about 4K miles tho. LMK

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ducatidom, I have an interest in what you have, could you send me some pics? Any estimate on UPS ground to 37373, how much for muffler? does it still have the "y" pipe attached. I can make it work I think.

Thanks
1super70

1 - 8 of 8 Posts