Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new 2016 Frontier SV..loaded with Nav, XM radio, R Camera..NO manuals in vehicle, dealer not cooperating. Will someone give me a list of what should be there before I contact Nissan

·
Admin
3,392 Posts
A new 2016 Frontier SV..loaded with Nav, XM radio, R Camera..NO manuals in vehicle, dealer not cooperating. Will someone give me a list of what should be there before I contact Nissan
Did you check the upper glove box? That's where mine were after I figured out there was was upper glove box :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
what a coincidence

hahaha funny thing is that I just finished reading the whole "Nissan Booklet pouch" in my glove compartment of my new Fronty that I bought a week ago. ::laugh::::grin:: So I will be able to help you out @ErlAX. You should have a 1.) Warranty Booklet 2.)Owner's Manual of course 3.) there is another booklet called (if I can remember correctly) something like "Continuation of Warranty and Owner's Guide". (something of that sort) 4.) Maintenance Booklet.

I hope this helps you out and hopefully things will workout between you and your dealer. :nerd:(My dealer told me that if the Fronty did not come with the "Booklet pouch" then I could buy one from the dealer and they would reimburse me so the first thing I checked for when I test drove was the "Booklet pouch")::wink::

·
Registered
544 Posts
From the sounds of it you have the SV with VTP option, but unless added there is no Nav feature in this model so this concerns or least gets my curiosity up?

Sounds nuts that a dealer is not willing to get you this ASAP... Nevermind I see that you bought this used so I'm unsure if you can hold the dealers feet to the fire for missing manuals? Have you resolved your other odd quirks with the miles driven display and odd valet key?

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
mine were in the glove too along with the window sticker

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
they gave you a first aid kit?

that give me an idea, I should carry one too

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Upper glove box empty

OOps..No Navigation. Guess I had my other vehicle on my mind when making post.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the replys. The Odometer situation has been corrected. Not sure what they did..took a few minutes. The spare key works if logo is next to steering wheel, so I will let it go at that.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I got the Pro4X Lux package and came with first aid underneath back seats with webbing (acutally can put a lot of **** in there) and manual was in the glove box which stays locked always !

·
Registered
374 Posts
Everybody gets those and you're right you can store quite a lot of stuff in those 2 bins...
Yup! Even the S Trim people like me gets it hahaha::laugh:: Today was the first time that I used those bins. (Actually, I removed them as I needed the floor space). I am glad that those bins are removable because I got a ton of groceries today and just plopping them on the seat was not enough. ( I had to fold the seats up and what do you know: The storage bins can come out!) :nerd:

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I kinda wish the under seat storage was taller and came to the bottom of the seats, you know making it deeper for more storage

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 17 of 17 Posts