Nissan Frontier Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks awesome! I love the murdered out look so much but ahh handling black paint the way I want is soo frustrating. My audi was black and I vowed never again as much as I love it. So I stick to gunmetal :p

Ever thought about getting the front winder tint!? I've been doing this for years with no trouble. 70% front windshield, 20% front winders, 5% rear winders and privacy glass :)

Same 70/20/5 on my old volvo

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Looks awesome! I love the murdered out look so much but ahh handling black paint the way I want is soo frustrating. My audi was black and I vowed never again as much as I love it. So I stick to gunmetal :p

Ever thought about getting the front winder tint!? I've been doing this for years with no trouble. 70% front windshield, 20% front winders, 5% rear winders and privacy glass :)
View attachment 328118

Same 70/20/5 on my old volvo
View attachment 328119
Pro 4x looks amazing btw and so does the Volvo . You don’t think I’ll have any issues with 70%?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Pro 4x looks amazing btw and so does the Volvo . You don’t think I’ll have any issues with 70%?
I would ask yourself this. There are a lot of great law enforcement officers in this world. Unfortunately, there are a lot of really bad law enforcement officers in this world. Do you want to find out which is which on a dark road somewhere because you Gave them the cause because of something you did to your car?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah man personally I use nano-ceramics for skin protection so to me, it's more than just looks and I'm willing to risk it. I have for years and haven't had issues. The only time I've ever had a tint fix it was also while being pulled over for speeding and excessive lane changing without blinkers in my audi. SO yeah, I was moshing it and he tried to tac on everything. Prior to that and after that I've never been harassed for tint. It's not super noticeable with 70% up front it's just a nice gradient gray look. I say do it, the worst is that you lose some money and have to take it off. You don't get in trouble, there's no moving violation or anything attached to your DL. It's just a slap on the wrist go get it fixed then do it again lol. It's literally just money for the state man, nobody actually cares. The only reason LEO cares when they pull you over they want to see you and make sure you don't have a gun pointed at them. If I ever get pulled over the first move I ALWAYS do is roll all the windows down, shut the car off and toss the keys in the center console for the officer to see I'm 100% complying.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I ALWAYS do is roll all the windows down, shut the car off and toss the keys in the center console for the officer to see I'm 100% complying.
THIS!!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
They fixed the Gawd-awful steering wheel, too!

I want this, badly!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts