Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I have a 2019 Nissan Frontier SV (those are fresh rain drops , not splotches of dirt )
This truck was bought with about 27k miles on it . I since self cut and clamped the Flowmaster Super 44 (super loud guys with pops ) and I tinted my windows 20% (not the best idea for a rainy night ) .
recently I got. 2.5 inch front and rear lift by Ready Lift and I added the Nitto Ridge Grapplers and the Fuel Hostage Wheels (265-70r17) . They stick about an inch out of the fender and she rides super smooth . I have my interior wired with atmosphere lights and I did some special lighting in my grill that illuminates road legal colors through the app I installed . I want to do many more things to the exterior I can’t wait to share . Let me know feedback about the truck and what direction I should go next !
I plan on getting all new bilstein shocks , the bull bar for the front , and black taillight covers .

I have inserted the bottom image to show how my grill can change colors through the Zevo Pulse app. I wired them to my battery and fastened them to angle downwards to light my whole grill up at night. (Purple one is my favorite)

·
Registered
2012 Pro4x MT, WAM Carrier, Badlands 12k, Bilstein 6112/5160, ADO AAL, K&N, Diff Breather.
20 Posts
Murdered out! I agree, it looks awesome!

Reactions: FrontyZay

·
Registered
845 Posts
Bumpers, Badges and maybe a rack....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Your truck looks awesome! I like the choice of aftermarket parts/accessories that you have installed on this rig -- particularly its wheels. The 8-spoke design of the D531 model fuel wheel added an accent to your truck. Is it just me, or is there some creepy clown inside your car?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your truck looks awesome! I like the choice of aftermarket parts/accessories that you have installed on this rig -- particularly its wheels. The 8-spoke design of the D531 model fuel wheel added an accent to your truck. Is it just me, or is there some creepy clown inside your car?
Thanks man ! I love the wheels and I was looking all fuel but fell in love with the Hostages. And Yes 😂 I got the mask to look out onto the road behind me , just some thing I thought would be funny /cool.

·
Registered
10 Posts
did you have to cut anything to make that wheel/tire combo fit? I am looking to do a 2.5 leveling and wanna beef up the tire after on the stock 17s i have

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
did you have to cut anything to make that wheel/tire combo fit? I am looking to do a 2.5 leveling and wanna beef up the tire after on the stock 17s i have
No cutting at all , 265-70r 17s
You might need small cuttin in the front for 285-75r 17s

·
Premium Member
6,759 Posts
Those stock/factory wheels in your avatar are 18"ers.

Reactions: Molicious

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
View attachment 327845
I have a 2019 Nissan Frontier SV (those are fresh rain drops , not splotches of dirt )
This truck was bought with about 27k miles on it . I since added the Flowmaster Super 44 ( super loud guys ) and I tinted my windows 20% (not the best idea for a rainy night ) .
recently I got. 2.5 inch front and rear lift by Ready Lift and I added the Nitto Ridge Grapplers and the Fuel Hostage Wheels (265-70r17) . They stick about an inch out of the fender and she rides super smooth . I have my interior wired with atmosphere lights and I did some special lighting in my grill that illuminates road legal colors through the app I installed . I want to do many more things to the exterior I can’t wait to share . Let me know feedback about the truck and what direction I should go next !
View attachment 327846
i say next thing you need is that rear shrockworks bumper :) it comes in a nice matte black powder coat finish! nice lookin rig you got there sir!

·
Registered
2013 S 4X4 CCSB 2" lift General Grabber ATx
49 Posts
How can I acquire these ?
The 2022 badges probably aren't available yet, but would be sourced thru Nissan. The Midnight Edition badges are on eBay.

·
Registered
2013 S 4X4 CCSB 2" lift General Grabber ATx
49 Posts
Will this tail gate latch fit a 2010 kc ?
I’ve been trying to find this kind of camera I already installed the head unit.
I'm not sure...that's over my pay grade, friend!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts