Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
whos up for making an offroad run today? around the modjeska canyon and that area?

if anyone is interested I will be heading to cook's corner, then up to black star canyon to hit that trail.

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
you left yet?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yeah, but I'm in rancho Santa margarita gassing up and stuff. I can wait though
You can call me to make it easier. 949-636-0161

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
ah its cool dude. I dont want to hold you up. We should definitely go another weekend though. Im just gonna keep getting some stuff around the house done today.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this random guy I met out there with a little 4 banger ranger, that I rolled with through the place destroyed his truck.
Blew a shock out and then his engine could start but he couldnt move his truck at all, I was trying not to laugh in front of him.

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Man i wish i would have went now to tear him up with the fronty 4 banger and make fun of him a little hahaha. Looks like you guys went to Trabuco canyon judging by the stock cars in the background rolling in to the hiking trail, I go there a lot too. Have to go with you next time. But yah that ranger looks like your typical so. cal bro pre runner that wasnt done correctly or driven correctly. My truck is just lifted right now with bilsteins on all corners and I tear that road up.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice, yeah, thats where I went cause I know the route really well and its easy to get to.
But right before I left there I noticed that I was having engine problems, I get home and talk with a neighbor and he says its misfiring in at least 1 cylinder. It sounds like **** and has huge power loss right now.

and yes, his truck was crap, just had leafs in the back, hadnt even put on his bilsteins yet that he supposedly had. and all the wiring was hideous.

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
yah man there are so many rangers like that in my neighborhood. I know another kid that has one with some decent front arms and rear cage but all he is running is these old crappy bilsteins it. He took it to trabuco and tried to jump it and snapped everything in the front end and took the radiator out. hahaha.

Bummer on your truck man, hope you get it fixed and I'll see you at the fontana nissan meet.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ill get it fixed today or tomorrow, and i need an oil change, Ill still be going to the fontana nissan meet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts