Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Names Derek just bought a 2015 frontier sv cc 4x4. Been lurking for months debating between a frontier and a tacoma and finally bought a frontier.

Lots of reasons i chose the frontier over the tacoma and i hope i dont regret it!!!

Will post pictures once i get a chance to snap some and a build thread will be soon to follow!

Thanks for all the info in advance!!!

·
Registered
520 Posts
As long you enjoy superior reliability and extra money in your pocket there should be little regret! Welcome to the Club!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As long you enjoy superior reliability and extra money in your pocket there should be little regret! Welcome to the Club!!
Haha thats what lead me to buy the nissan. Got a 2015 sv cc 4x4 with 9k miles one owner for just under 20k ?. Its just an awfully bright blue, not my first choice.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Haha thats what lead me to buy the nissan. Got a 2015 sv cc 4x4 with 9k miles one owner for just under 20k ?. Its just an awfully bright blue, not my first choice.
LOL that's my favorite color :) Welcome to the club. Shouldn't have got it if the color is that awfully :)

·
Registered
520 Posts
My Fav too, just didn't want to maintain a dark colored car again. A light coat of MUD will help soften the Blue!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
My favorite color

Haha I've owned a couple that bright :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
Howdy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts