Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all:

been lurking for a bit looking at the Nuvi dash install...basically got to the point where i needed to ask a question re: the mod to enable the traffic feature of any of the 7xxT models. more on that in the appropriate thread.

i have a 2006 pathfinder SE (4x4), full OME suspension, yoko geo A/T-S (LT265/75r16). future updates to include some underbody armor and sliders (pbby shrockworks), and then maybe some new bumpers (ARB makes some nice ones for us, too)

thanks for any future help.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Welcome to the club!

I'm looking at the ARB bumper for us as well. The pathy and Fronty share the same bumper. Call 4wheelparts, if you have one near you, and see what they quote you for an ARB front bumper. Right now, they are a good deal from my research.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Welcome to CF. Post some pic's

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome

thanks guys.

been diggin' many of your rides over the past week or so (nice work). just put up a slew of pics in my gallery. my rig is work in progress at this point...but so far so good.

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
thanks guys.

been diggin' many of your rides over the past week or so (nice work). just put up a slew of pics in my gallery. my rig is work in progress at this point...but so far so good.
I like the shots of "the boys". :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like the shots of "the boys". :thumbsup:
thanks, man. i needed to include shots of them in there to remind me why i had to make the switch from pickup to SUV. the only viable options for putting both of them inside a crew cab were a RAM mega-cab or an avalanche (only two w/ completely fold-flat rear seats that would suit 220lbs of happy pups)...and i had my issues w/ both of those. keeping them in the bed (even w/ a topper) was ruled out when i moved to Vegas....just too hot for much of the year for me to be comfortable w/ them back there for extended drives in the desert.

dig what you did w/ your wheels...very slick. have to take a look more at your other mods later.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts