Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me how to remove the lower radiator fan shroud? I didnt have great lighting when I looked but I could not figure it out.:confused: Somewhere on here someone said it should only take about 45 seconds!

·
Registered
422 Posts
there are like 2 clips. if you are doing a body lift you wont need it again just give it a good pull

but if you want to keep it looking good there are some clip like things on it very easy

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you get it out without removing anything else?

·
Registered
422 Posts
maybe not sure i had my front bumper off

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
You should remove the radiator/engine skid to see the area but then there are just 2 clips and don't forget to loosen the hoses that are attached to it too. I think they are for the transmission.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dubie2003 - How long have you been in Melbourne? I lived in Melbourne 19 years and just 3 months ago moved to Georgia! I am missing the weather right now, but I hear it hasnt been that great there either.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
dubie2003 - How long have you been in Melbourne? I lived in Melbourne 19 years and just 3 months ago moved to Georgia! I am missing the weather right now, but I hear it hasnt been that great there either.
I have been here for 2.8yrs. The weather right now kinda sucks. It gets cold (35) at night and okay (65) during the day. The crappy part is that it also rains but isn't cold enough to snow and it is windy as heck.

Why the move to Georgia?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was looking for a change and the company I work for offered me a transfer and paid for everything. So, I figured why not! The weather here has been a little rough but I am looking forward to spring and summer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts