Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my 2005 Nissan frontier. My first truck was a 1985 Nissan 720 Extra cab. I had it lifted and the whole 9 yards. Then i got in some ice and flipped it. Now i have a 2005 Frontier crew cab 6speed V6. This truck is awsome and it flys. The only prob. is i can't find custom wheels to fit it.[/b]

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Custom wheels

Topher,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new truck. Which model do you
have and which wheels are on it? If you have the 5 spoke wheel there is an optional
6 spoke wheel available from Nissan.

You might also go on line and search among wheel suppliers to see if any offer a
wheel with the same bolt pattern your wheels have.

Good luck.

Gerald

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wheels

I have five spoke 16inch wheels on it now. I tried to put a set of 44 magnums on it. They where 16inch and the same bolt pattern but they hit the brake caliper quards. I have two wheel places looking for me now and they haven't came up with anything. They say i need wheels with a drop center.So i don't know i hope somthing comes out soon.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Wheels

Do you not care for the factory 6 spoke wheel? I have not seen the 5 spoke wheel
although that is usually the spoke configuration I like best. My '05 LE KC has a four
spoke pattern and I am still trying to get used to it.

In time the wheel makers will probably have some options available for us, we just have to be patient. The few modifications I have done on my LE have all had to wait
for availability.

I am currently waiting on b/o'd chrome door handle and for availability of an in-channel
window vent visor and a stainless steel Magnaflow exhaust system.

Gerald

·
Registered
62 Posts
Re: Wheels

OkieScot said:
Do you not care for the factory 6 spoke wheel? I have not seen the 5 spoke wheel
although that is usually the spoke configuration I like best. My '05 LE KC has a four
spoke pattern and I am still trying to get used to it.

In time the wheel makers will probably have some options available for us, we just have to be patient. The few modifications I have done on my LE have all had to wait
for availability.

I am currently waiting on b/o'd chrome door handle and for availability of an in-channel
window vent visor and a stainless steel Magnaflow exhaust system.

Gerald
I think i have seen some Boss wheels on the new fronty's. I know i have Eagles on my fronty 03. Boss is a sister company.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
american racing

I am was told that american racing pythons will fit in 16inch and it will give it the off road look i am going for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts