Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost my Hardbody to the cash for clunkers rebate. It was traded for a Versa... it wasn't even the tricked out Versa, just the plain Jane. Bums me out, loved the good old D21.

·
Registered
331 Posts
What a bummer man. Twas a sad day when i sold my hardbody as well. I loved beatin up that truck after i got my frontier. I used to take it wheelin in some rough spots and it always made it out ok.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Like I looked on the dealer's website and they already have it listed for sale... I thought under that clunker deal they had to destroy it, but I guess not.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Ya just got the versa yesterday and the truck was listed this morning, I wonder if I can get it back...

What a bummer man. Twas a sad day when i sold my hardbody as well. I loved beatin up that truck after i got my frontier. I used to take it wheelin in some rough spots and it always made it out ok.
Only got my mine stuck one when I backed into a mud hole.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Congrats. I'm guessing you didn't pay much at all for the Versa. There is a $2500 Nissan rebate + $4500 cash for Clunkers =$7k off the Versa. What'd you pay about $7k for a brand new car? Great deal. And you'll be saving a ton of loot on gas.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Congrats. I'm guessing you didn't pay much at all for the Versa. There is a $2500 Nissan rebate + $4500 cash for Clunkers =$7k off the Versa. What'd you pay about $7k for a brand new car? Great deal. And you'll be saving a ton of loot on gas.
I think it was about 10.

buy it back for less than what you got for it.
I was thinking about it, it wasn't worth the $4500 we got for it.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I was thinking about it, it wasn't worth the $4500 we got for it.
When i sold mine i sold it for $1500, to quote ya earlier I got lucky with the mudhole i took mine though. Also i did sort of aqua lock it. Sucked som water through the intake, ran like crap till i got home and shut it off. Wouldn't start after i shut it off. Don't remember exactly what i had to replace to get it runnin again twas a few years ago. Dam i miss that beast.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ya dude mine has been for two days and I miss it haha it was one hell of a great truck.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Exactly, buy it back for $1500 and cash in again for another $4500 on another car.

Or report the dealer for basically stealing taxpayer money.
I like the way you think that is a good idea.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts