Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like asking you fine folks because we all drive basically the same kind of truck. Everyone I know likes it so far. I did a 2.5 lift in the front, finally got the right bull bar with the built in light bar, XD Heist wheels, blackout front grille, and cat back should be installed by Friday...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,729 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks, and I do trust your opinion, as you have been very helpful! I just wish I could find a thread here on a catback system, particularly the MBRP.

Thanks man!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can't do much about that, but I could leave my tailgate down and whip out the bed extender :(

·
Registered
234 Posts
Nice Rig, Dude!!
Where did you find that light bar?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks I appreciate it. The light bar for the top came from Arsenal off road here in Southern California. The light bar/bull bar combo was ordered from realtruck.com. The light bar was added to the Steelcraft bull bar and sold as one piece - was not sure which light bar you were referring to.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
The bottom line is... if you like it then it's perfect. I would suggest lifting the rear a little to level it out as right now your headlights are blinding on coming drivers.

Reactions: Contra

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Funny you mention that. I was thinking about that, but an expert told me it is all about preference and he said it would not look right?

·
Premium Member
7,137 Posts
Sliders FTW!

·
Registered
544 Posts
The bottom line is... if you like it then it's perfect. I would suggest lifting the rear a little to level it out as right now your headlights are blinding on coming drivers.
My thoughts exactly, if you like it that's all the matters... My opinion is the truck really does look GOOD except I don't like trucks that squat in the stern and I like long box...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks and I respect everyone's opinion. He did tell me he would have no problem doing the back but said it would not make a difference as far as functionality and insists I would not like the way it would look. But he did say it was a matter of preference. I am still debating...

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Nice truck! Like the dark theme going on, did you spray that front grill yourself?! I have the white pro4x and would like the mine changed from the stock

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Thanks Rob. I picked up a couple of cans of plasti dip at Home Depot and he did it when he installed the bull bar for free :) I was going to do it, but was beat from work and my extracurricular activities LOL.

The MBRP catback will be installed this Friday so I am excited. I will post a sound clip as soon as I can.

·
Registered
374 Posts
it really goes with the color scheme that you got man. I like all those dark colors. ::grin::

Keep up the scheme man and you could nickname it "the shadow" or the "dark knight or night"::grin::::grin::::wink::

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
DARKNESSS!!!! -Charlie Murphy voice

·
Registered
501 Posts
Nice
I was wondering what our color truck would look like with a dark grill. Even though it's not chrome. The silver color grille doesn't seem to fit our color scheme. That black looks so much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks everyone for their compliments and input, as I was worried it would look dumb in the beginning, etc. But after doing much research, I decided it was a go and I do plan on keeping this truck forever >:D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts