Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone around Oklahoma is ready to sell a sliding bed extender for the utilitrack system Im willing to take some offers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Around 200.00. Depends on how much shipping will cost you to send it to Ada, Oklahoma. If we could work a price close to that, it would be great.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'll check on the shipping cost and let you know.

Wow...UPS & FedEx want between $160 - $180 to ship it ground. Don't think I'm going to be able to help.
Take it apart in all sections. The 2 end pieces pull out from the 3 center bars after removing the double wedges holding the center tubes in place. Then shipping is much smaller and costs about 30 bucks. Thats about how much I paid to have mine shipped to me from California to Tennessee. Oh, these run real cheap on Craigs List.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys Im still looking if taking it apart is an option that isnt too much trouble let me know bro

·
Registered
403 Posts
Take it apart in all sections. The 2 end pieces pull out from the 3 center bars after removing the double wedges holding the center tubes in place. Then shipping is much smaller and costs about 30 bucks. Thats about how much I paid to have mine shipped to me from California to Tennessee. Oh, these run real cheap on Craigs List.
I've been looking for one too. I traded mine for a Leer hard cover and was hoping that I could find a replacement. Posted an ad here on the Charleston, SC craigs list and all.

·
Registered
602 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts