Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm' happy to have found this forum, and after a couple of weeks lurking I think that I've determined that this might be one of the better forums: reasonable people and good suggestions. (Not all sites are like that.)

I gave up on my Ford Ranger and upgraded to a 2008 Frontier SE 4WD. So far I love it, but it needs a few things, and I'm hopeful that this site will provide me the information I need to address those few things.

Regards,
Dale

·
Vendor
2,919 Posts
Hi Dale, welcome to the forum! Glad that you decided to join us and post. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

·
Premium Member
7,501 Posts
I'm' happy to have found this forum, and after a couple of weeks lurking I think that I've determined that this might be one of the better forums: reasonable people and good suggestions. (Not all sites are like that.)
Welcome! Yes indeed, this is a fabulous forum for exchanging information. Vast archives at your fingertips, too. Research away and shoot us any questions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Dale, I'm Jim and I just joined the forum 5 minutes ago. What we have in common is that Ford Ranger. Mine is an 04 with 180k miles still running and I expect to get a few bucks for it when I get it washed and down to a friends car shop with a 4 sale sign on it. It'll sell fast as its a 4x4.

I acquired a 2017 SV 4x4 last Friday. This 4L 6 has a lot more punch than my 4L 6 Ranger ever did. Not complaining about the Ranger, I would have bought another one but, they don't make them in St. Paul anymore. It has been a great truck all it ever asked of me was maintenance. I am hoping the Frontier will be as good of vehicle. I came from the tonneau thread and ended up ordering one then decided to join the forum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Hard to find, isn't it? If you're on Facebook, the Frontier group on there is pretty well run, too, though you get a lot of repeat questions. I figured after lurking here for over a year, it's time I sign up!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts