Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ruber and plastic window trim for the four door windows on my truck has shrank and worn out. I am not having much luck finding it online. and the parts stores cant seem to understand what I'm actually asking for. I may be calling it the wrong name.

Has anyone ordered this stuff before and have a good source or link to it?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Frontier XE KC KA24DE
4,018 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow those are a fortune

·
Registered
2003 Nissan Frontier XE CC LB RWD
36 Posts
Good find, bookmarking in case the sun beats mine up even worse. Probably not going to find anything better, let alone anything stateside. Just another one of those parts nobody seems to carry. I believe I bought my door stays from this vendor. Arrived pretty quick and still working fine.

·
Registered
23 Posts
If you thought those oem prices were bad ,nissan australia wanted almost $400 each for the front. I bought from Thailand.The oem ones are made there now anyway.

·
Registered
2003 Frontier XE, King Cab, 4 cylinder, automatic
105 Posts
If you thought those oem prices were bad ,nissan australia wanted almost $400 each for the front. I bought from Thailand.The oem ones are made there now anyway.
Hi. How was the fit?

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Frontier XE KC KA24DE
4,018 Posts
Good find, bookmarking in case the sun beats mine up even worse. Probably not going to find anything better, let alone anything stateside. Just another one of those parts nobody seems to carry. I believe I bought my door stays from this vendor. Arrived pretty quick and still working fine.
Door stays?
Are you referring to the Check Link Assembly?

If yes, they can be repaired.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts