Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was getting my heim joints replaced on my PRG UCAs and the shop called, saying one of the c-clips is toast under the uniball.

Does anyone know the specs of these c-clips on the PRG UCAs? And yes, I tried to call PRG directly and no one answered per usual.

·
Rogue Admin
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The shop should be able to measure the good one and then you can order a new one from that info. McMaster Carr should have just about any size.
Thanks. Was hoping to make a few quick calls, get the part here in Canada in the next few hours so I can get home tonight.

·
Registered
5,999 Posts
C-clips are wear items and should be changed out. Both sides. I would try a hardware store. Upon several occasions, I have walked into my local hardware store with an old c-clip and walked out with a new. Always amazing how much better the new one was, and that I was an idiot for reusing cir-clips on some many occasions.

·
Rogue Admin
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The parts store had no clue how to find the clip by measurement, so they just let us go into the back and find the ones we needed. New UCA heims in place, plus new lower ball joints and the front end is much tighter. Just need some sway bar end links now. Any suggestions?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts