Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm running out of ideas. I'm trying to find the gaskets that go under the fuel injectors on top of the lower intake manifold.....No Luck, Courtesy doesn't seem to have them, nor do any of the local parts houses....My local dealership has very limited hours for parts so I can't even check there until tomorrow...very frustrated. Also need the pigtail coming off the distributer....plug broke when I tried to unplug the harness. Any thoughts?????

2002 frontier not SC

·
Registered
50 Posts
Google compatible vehicles for the harness then order from rock auto.com, Amazon, eBay, or any other online merchant. That's bout the best I can do

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ended up getting complete injector o-ring kits from Rockauto and a new distributor....hence my distributor question in another thread

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fortunately the O-ring kits were only about $2.50 a piece. the distributor....that's another question.

·
Super Moderator
3,333 Posts
Next time you need a repair pigtail for a Nissan, try WiringSpecialties.com.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I considered it. At this point I've decided just to fork over whatever remaining time and money it takes to get this truck inspected and sold. All said and done I'll likely lose close to 3k on this venture, but the relief I'll feel when it's gone will be indescribable ?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just up flow from the throttle body on the duct going to the air cleaner there are two hoses coming off the side of the duct. what are they called and how do I get replacements?

·
Registered
674 Posts
just up flow from the throttle body on the duct going to the air cleaner there are two hoses coming off the side of the duct. what are they called and how do I get replacements?
They are vacuum lines from the valve covers, I replaced with regular vacuum hose

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They are vacuum lines from the valve covers, I replaced with regular vacuum hose

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
yeah, I think that's what I'll need to do, I'm just to the point after hours of looking, I'd like to see them on a diagram somewhere and get a part number, can't find 'em anywhere

·
Registered
252 Posts
yeah, I think that's what I'll need to do, I'm just to the point after hours of looking, I'd like to see them on a diagram somewhere and get a part number, can't find 'em anywhere
Pretty sure these are them:

11826-4S105 Hose-Blowby Gas
14099-4S105 Hose-Air

The 14099 shows as discontinued.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts