Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father in law is looking for some new wheels for his Truck. He has an 06 Frontier 4x4 with 17" aftermarket chrome wheels. We bought him a set of US Wheels Crawler in black for him as a Christmas gift and they did not fit (clear the brake caliper). After doing some research I've found it's not easy to find wheels that fit these trucks. I'm wondering if someone could give me a few different wheels that fit for him to choose from. He is looking for something in 17" and in black. He likes the look of the US wheels so if there is anything with a similar look I think he'd be into. He is working on a pretty tight budget also the US wheels were pretty cheap around $100 a wheel he'd like to keep it around there. I did tell him he might have to spend a lil bit more. Any help will be appreciated I have to redeem myself here lol

·
Registered
397 Posts
Check out realtruck.com, discount tire direct.com or tirerack.com for a decent selection of aftermarket wheels.

Where are you located, because shipping may be too costly from a USA website?

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Since you have already discovered the fitment issue, I suggest you invest the time to read this thread - http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f78/list-wheels-definitely-fit-2005-frontiers-add-5949/

Note: just because the Dodge Dakota has the same bolt pattern as the Frontier, don't expect the wheels that fit a Dakota to fit his Frontier.

The only wheels you are going to find for $100 a piece are stock alloys that another member has replaced.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thank I went through all those pages before joining the forum. It's pretty hard to decipher what fits and what doesn't in that thread. A lot of the wheels listed on there are discontinued

I have some 16" black level 8 wheels for sale. They are nearly new $250 plus shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll run these by him thanks. Where are you located at?

I did already consider the fact there won't be many choices at $100 a wheel but there's gotta be some that aren't too far off from that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts