Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exactly what the title says! Trying to find brighter cabin lights that are a cool white to replace the factory warm yellowish lights. I’m new to this community so any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Also are different bulbs needed to replace the lights on the fold down visor mirror lights as well?
2022 pro4x if it makes any difference.

· Registered
193 Posts
Exactly what the title says! Trying to find brighter cabin lights that are a cool white to replace the factory warm yellowish lights. I’m new to this community so any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Also are different bulbs needed to replace the lights on the fold down visor mirror lights as well?
I replaced my interior lights with these. Much brighter lights

Alla Lighting 800 Lumens DE3175 DE3021 DE3022 LED Bulb CAN BUS Xtreme Super Bright 6000K Xenon White 31mm(1.25") 3030 SMD Interior Festoon Dome/Map/Trunk/Glove Box/Door Lights Replacement(Pack of 4)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I replaced my interior lights with these. Much brighter lights

Alla Lighting 800 Lumens DE3175 DE3021 DE3022 LED Bulb CAN BUS Xtreme Super Bright 6000K Xenon White 31mm(1.25") 3030 SMD Interior Festoon Dome/Map/Trunk/Glove Box/Door Lights Replacement(Pack of 4)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you! I’ll give them a go

· Registered
93 Posts
I used these but I have to turn off the main overhead dome light as it faintly glows powered down but only in that location. Can anyone confirm a brand that does not do that?

· Registered
206 Posts
Being an LED noob, I went to eBay. Got the bulbs from them and popped them in. Love them.

· Registered
2,190 Posts
I used Diode Dynamics in my interior and reverse... haven't had an issue since and are super bright... almost too bright lol

· Registered
3,290 Posts
I have a set of these in my truck and love them, got them when I ordered my light bar.

View attachment 363126
I got those in Red light version. I like the interior of my truck to look like a whore house, but it saves the night time vision when your getting in the truck. On the railroad the engines would sometimes have red interior lights, they were much easier on your eyes and you can still see good enough to read and write.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts