Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 frontier crew cab sv v6 2wd. I would like to know, would that be the h223b rear end. I've been looking at limited slip differentials.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I believe Kelly's correct, from what I recall reading.

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
I have a 2015 frontier crew cab sv v6 2wd. I would like to know, would that be the h223b rear end. I've been looking at limited slip differentials.
They stopped using the H233b. You have an ABS based limited slip. Applies braking force to the slipping wheel to direct power to the gripping wheel. Works well in some situations, poor in others.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They stopped using the H233b. You have an ABS based limited slip. Applies braking force to the slipping wheel to direct power to the gripping wheel. Works well in some situations, poor in others.
I'd like to make it a sport truck, cold air intake, doug thorly headers and exhaust, I have a stage 3 programmer I've had in for 3 months. It opened my top speed to 130mph. Killer throttle response.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
The factory intake is actually pretty good and is a CAI; you likely won't notice any gains other than noise with an aftermarket CAI. That's the way it was with my 06 Pathy. I also didn't notice much performance gains with the DT Headers and DT mid-pipes and Magnaflow muffler. The only things that made a noticeable difference was the XTP plenum spacer and the engine tuner.

Reactions: AndysLog
1 - 6 of 6 Posts