Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all just found this site and love the things I have read and learned already. I have a 2000 Nissan Frontier that is my baby and it has started having some minor issues that i could sure use some advice on. I will say fist that Im not great mechanically. Give me a electrical job or carpentry or building a computer I can help ya. My only problem so far that I have not found an answer for on this forum although found several posts regarding it is this. I am trying to find to replace the blower motor resistor on my Frontier which is a King cab SE v6 4wd. I looked where several of the posts I read said it should be but cannot see it anywhere under the passenger side by the blower motor I even took off the glove box and couldnt see anything that matched the pictures in the posts that I had read. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Have you looked into a Chilton's or Haynes repair manual? They might have the location of it. I got my manuals off Amazon Marketplace very cheaply. Also, you ought to download the official Nissan service manuals. You can find them in a sticky over at the DIY Forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks For The Help

Want to say a big Thank You to you Clint for pointing me to the pics that showed me where to look 2 minutes after I saw your post and looked at the pics I had the resistor in my hands will be getting a new one as soon as I get done with my Thank you to you and Speedtouch Thank you to I will be downloading the manuals as soon as I get the resistor put back in. That is if any of the parts houses in town has one is stock hehe. Thanks Guys!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We Have Fan

The new resistor is in and works perfectly other than the screw which dropped behind the floor carpet that I have to replace which is about typical for me its all good. Thanks again Clint.

·
Super Moderator
11,535 Posts
Want to say a big Thank You to you Clint for pointing me to the pics that showed me where to look 2 minutes after I saw your post and looked at the pics I had the resistor in my hands will be getting a new one as soon as I get done with my Thank you to you and Speedtouch Thank you to I will be downloading the manuals as soon as I get the resistor put back in. That is if any of the parts houses in town has one is stock hehe. Thanks Guys!!
You're welcome, always happy to help. The best part is you saved yourself a few dollars in diagnostics and labor and can keep it in your pocket.

Clint

1 - 7 of 7 Posts