Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have 2000 frontier crew cab and I missing one of my mud flaps which are impossible to find online and I wanted to know if there any for sale or if know of where I can get hold of some

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well I have 2000 frontier crew cab and I missing one of my mud flaps which are impossible to find online and I wanted to know if there any for sale or if know of where I can get hold of some
I actually just took mine off because they looked like crap and the zip ties holding them up were failing. I think it gives a more aggressive look to my slightly oversized tires, PLUS about 30lbs of 20yr old mud come of with them lol

·
Registered
222 Posts
what one are you missing... i was literally cleaning my garage yesterday and found 2 of my old oem mud flaps from my old old 02 frontier

·
Registered
222 Posts
i just dug them out of the trash lol All I can say is GOOD TIMING lol trash pickup is tomorrow morning haha. so yea i have both rears. they are in good condition just dusty from sitting in my garage for 12 years lol . the right side has some burnt rubber on the inside section from some burnouts i used to do haha. but they are yours if you just pay for the shipping. if you give a day or 2 i can find a box and get them ready to ship. PM me your info

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i just dug them out of the trash lol All I can say is GOOD TIMING lol trash pickup is tomorrow morning haha. so yea i have both rears. they are in good condition just dusty from sitting in my garage for 12 years lol . the right side has some burnt rubber on the inside section from some burnouts i used to do haha. but they are yours if you just pay for the shipping. if you give a day or 2 i can find a box and get them ready to ship. PM me your info View attachment 332047
Welll thank you and the timing couldn’t be better but that sounds great and thank you uhhh my Instagram is Mayilito and if can text me on there or if can give me something to reach out to you would be great

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i just dug them out of the trash lol All I can say is GOOD TIMING lol trash pickup is tomorrow morning haha. so yea i have both rears. they are in good condition just dusty from sitting in my garage for 12 years lol . the right side has some burnt rubber on the inside section from some burnouts i used to do haha. but they are yours if you just pay for the shipping. if you give a day or 2 i can find a box and get them ready to ship. PM me your info View attachment 332047
Or my phone number 5628468705

·
Registered
222 Posts
hey bud i sent you a direct message on here 9 days ago i dont give out my phone number in a forum lol .. if you still want them respond or they are getting tossed

·
Registered
115 Posts
hey bud i sent you a direct message on here 9 days ago i dont give out my phone number in a forum lol .. if you still want them respond or they are getting tossed
If he don't get back to you ,, i am VERY interested in taking them off your hands !!!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Do the 1.5 Gens mount up to the fender flares the same? Seems like maybe the area where the flare and flap meet would be a bit different. IDK tho. They may very well be the same part # tho.

·
Banned
267 Posts
I need a right front and rear. They are not the rubber ones on eBay. It the harden plastic(EPDM) ones. Very very difficult to find. Is you are on dusty road you have to do a better job at sealing the plastic splash guard in the fenders. The dust will enter the vehicle from the door seal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts