Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have a stock radio they are willing to sell/get rid off? Should be the big square one, and in working condition please. Thank you, obviously I will pay for the shipping and whatever you are asking for it if its a decent price. Thanks again!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Ive got a big square one of my Gen 2 haha but i dont know if itll fit a 1st gen.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive got a big square one of my Gen 2 haha but i dont know if itll fit a 1st gen.
haha dang! I see that you are from VA, I used to live in Newport News and Arlington, I gotta admit I am clueless when it comes to eletronics I have no idea if it would swap right in. Maybe someone will enlighten us?

Are you looking to sell it?

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Sure does. I would assume the plugs are the same.
I'm not sure if I have the brackets though, I think I may have used them for my current radio. I'll look when I get home....not that I'm posting on CF during work or anything like that....

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sure does. I would assume the plugs are the same.
I'm not sure if I have the brackets though, I think I may have used them for my current radio. I'll look when I get home....not that I'm posting on CF during work or anything like that....
haha nice! I wish I had a job that would let me surf CF during work. That is the exact radio I have, let me know what your findings find you and if you want I guess I can mail you the cash or however you would like to do it........

Don't work too hard ;)

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes plugs are the same.

hey Red! what's up bud? everything going good? you still an OTR driver?

No brackets? Do I need them to install on my rig, or can I just use mine or something?

Hey HKS, long time eh? Nah I got out of trucking after 2 years, waiting on the fall to come so I can go to school in Beaver Falls, PA for Air Traffic Control.

What have you been up too pal? Hope all is well! Stay in touch, let me know how things are going?

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
i need one too! i am selling the first gen. anyone else have one, wait nvm ill just have em swapped out.

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
your brackets should work Red, as far as i know at least.

as for me, check my website in the signature. that's what i've been up to. bookmark it and you'll be able to keep up with me :thumbsup:

·
Registered
193 Posts
haha dang! I see that you are from VA, I used to live in Newport News and Arlington, I gotta admit I am clueless when it comes to eletronics I have no idea if it would swap right in. Maybe someone will enlighten us?

Are you looking to sell it?
haha well if ryannorris is going to give if it to you for just shippping thats pretty sweet. plus mine doesnt look like the one in that picture, its roughly the same size though. mines off a 2008 so i have NOOO idea if it would fit or not.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts