Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!!

I posted in the wanted section also, but i felt if i put in the 1st gen hangout it might get a little more attention. but so I'm looking for a 1st gen cab visor and am wanting a non lighten one but will take one with lights if it comes up. I live in colorado so am willing to drive to a certain extent. Please let me know if anyone has any information!

Thanks,
Corey

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
LUND made one back in the day. I think the part number was 19020. Not sure how easy it will be to find one though since they are likely discontinued.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Good luck. I've been searching for 5 months and found nothing for 2001 Fromtier or E-Xterra. When the time comes I'm just going to use whatever fits. Only two bolts, so seems just about any visor should fit.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I am wondering if maybe a similar year Nissan Sentra or Ultima visor might do the trick? I can't remember for sure, but I had two buddies with a similar year Sentras, and I think they were identical to to the Frontier.

Sent from my bathroom sink using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Frontier XE KC KA24DE
2,614 Posts
I've checked every model of Nissans at junk yard and none have the same mounting configuration. They can be found on eBay.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts