Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A factory Pro 4X graphic would look silly on my 2WD. I could cut off the Offroad portion of a factory NISMO graphic but, I don’t know, they don’t do much for me. Oppositely, the 2012 factory Sport package is way more coverage than I want.

I’ve burned Google to the ground. I’ll admit I’m picky, but most aftermarket stuff looks cheap and garish to me. I envy Ram and Silverado owners - bumblebee and SS stripes in a subtle colors fit those trucks perfectly.

What I had in mind when I started searching was smaller versions of classic MOPAR AAR strobe and hockey stick stripes (attached), but I'm not stuck on it. Anyone seen anything?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
I say go to someone who sells vinyl stickers and ask them to make you one. You've got design ideas, it would be easy for them to draw something up.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ That's Plan B. I can put some backing on my truck, draw what I'm thinking and take it to someone with a plotter. It would be only one color but at least an original design.

The benefit of an aftermarket design would be that it's screen-printed multi-colors and die-cut, I just can't find anything that I'm even halfway interested in. Maybe custom shops have more options than I think.

·
Super Moderator
10,394 Posts
Are you aware of Rider Graphix? They are high quality and will make almost anything you need. They are very popular on the Mopar forums.

Clint

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Nissan logo decal in different sizes.

Nissan pinstripes - very conservative option

Tacoma decal - could cut out the Tacoma portion and may fit the KC bed or design something similar.

I'd probably opt for multi-colored pinstripes (thick red, yellow, or orange on top of a thin white) to pop on a blue truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ A flat black flag as in the Camaro photo is something I've thought of. (I used to have a 2000 Yamaha YZF-600R in gloss black with factory flat black graphics. It was one of my favorite bikes.) I faint carbon pattern might look cool.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts