Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its a simple job and any shop should be "able" to do it. but ive come to realize a lot of these places have no clue about anything except black and white repairs. so im looking for someone to vouch for a decent shop in the area...

Can anyone recommend a shop in very north jersey to install my 2" spacers?

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
offer up some beer and pizza on a saturday and im sure you could find some local members here that would be glad to help you save the money for this relatively easy mod...

or if you really need a shop, i can recommend one in nassau county, LI.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I know its a simple job and any shop should be "able" to do it. but ive come to realize a lot of these places have no clue about anything except black and white repairs. so im looking for someone to vouch for a decent shop in the area...

Can anyone recommend a shop in very north jersey to install my 2" spacers?
^if these "places" can't change a strut and/or do an alignment.. move.. lol.

Check the DIYs it's really not all that.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Where in North NJ you at? i know alot of shops in the area. the 2 big offroad places are gone but i might be able to push you in the right direction.

·
Registered
923 Posts
how north in north jersey?

·
Registered
923 Posts
i live in wayne bro try that truck store up on 23 right past applebees i think that might still be riverdale maybe or it could be butler? or you could try one of the many auto shops on the turnpike or bilivard in pequanock

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i live in wayne bro try that truck store up on 23 right past applebees i think that might still be riverdale maybe or it could be butler? or you could try one of the many auto shops on the turnpike or bilivard in pequanock
oh nice! yeah i usually use my friends dads shop in vernon but since ive moved down this way ive been trying to find a decent shop to make my regular.

Thanks for the help

·
Registered
923 Posts
np when you get the spacers put in and what not id like to see it i have yet to see a lifted frontier in person

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
all these local jersey boys....im right between you both, in wanaque.

my friend owns 2 repair shops. one in clifton, and one in west milford. the one in clifton he is turning into an after market parts dealer/installer.

im sure he would be willing to do it for you in west milford since that is closer.

·
Registered
923 Posts
we got all these fronties in the dirty jerz yet we never have a meet why is that sorry to thread jack!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
we got all these fronties in the dirty jerz yet we never have a meet why is that sorry to thread jack!
thread jack away i dont care haha

While i have a bunch of Nj guys in here, has anyone ever tried to get there truck inspected months in advance?

My inspection is up 3/2010. I want to get my windows tinted now but that just means ill have to deal with inspection come march and most likely have to remove it.

·
Registered
923 Posts
i think its 2 months b4 is when u can get it inspected but im not sure

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I'm in Riverdale originally from Highland lakes.
As for you tint i would see if your friend will inspect it for you after you tint it. I go threw a friend to get mine inspected and he dosent even like doing my truck cause of the tint.
as for your spacers i would go to Pry auto in Butler. see Chris @ pry just tell me before you go threw here i'll warn him your coming. They have a guy that sets up jeeps and has one him self.
I think we all might have to get together for a small meet.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm in Riverdale originally from Highland lakes.
As for you tint i would see if your friend will inspect it for you after you tint it. I go threw a friend to get mine inspected and he dosent even like doing my truck cause of the tint.
as for your spacers i would go to Pry auto in Butler. see Chris @ pry just tell me before you go threw here i'll warn him your coming.
I think we all might have to gwet together for a small meet.
haha that's pretty crazy!

Ive gone the get someone to pass with tint route with my last car i was hoping to go the easy way this time haha. Ill just have to wait untill January and get it inspected 2 months in advance.

If i cant get it done this Saturday up in Vernon, ill def let you know and give him a call Monday.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
you got it. i know your truck i think we stared each other down about a week ago in front of the sunoco

·
Registered
923 Posts
im down for a meet any time if you see a storm gray frontie with bullrun stickers on it thats me i drive it like i stole it

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
^^.....i have seen that near willowbrook on 46!!!

im totally down for a meet. especially since we are all around the corner from each other

·
Registered
923 Posts
dude i feel like i saw your truck on the U-turn by the new sonic on 46 like 3 weeks ago lol but im not sure mine sticks out cuzz of the stickers and soon black wheels and bumpers hopefully this is great we get to see what others do to our trucks! im always looking for frontiers and waving to them hoping they are on here

1 - 20 of 38 Posts