Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm looking for a lift kit for my 2013 Frontier LX. Now, Frontiers up to 2015 here in South America are (afaik) basically 1st gen Navaras with a Facelift, so completely different from what you'd find in the US which is making it super hard for me to find the right lift kit.
Here's a photo of this model:

I was wondering if there were any members who know what kind of lift kit I should get.
Thanks!

·
Registered
481 Posts
That truck there is on a D22 Frame No? You wanting Body, Suspension, or Both?

This guy has 2'' Body Lifts, Don't see why he wouldn't ship them.

4x4Parts.Com has just about everything and I believe they ship over seas bc they have foreign parts for the US foreign counterpart trucks. Like reverse cut gears that some of the foreign trucks use. Just call or Email them. They're very friendly and helpful.

They SHip Overseas As Well
Q: International Orders
Automotive Customizers gladly ships to customers out of the country; however it is the customer’s responsibility to cover all shipping, taxes, customs, or duties. At such time as AC may be charged brokerage fees, customs, taxes or any other fees surrounding an international order. AC will forward such charges to the customer directly or AC will charge the customer for such expenses to the account that the order was placed on.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Yeah i like it and hate it at the same time. The US Truck with the bar in the front looks tougher. The Grill makes it look like an Isuzu imo but also makes it look more modern. I've seen U.S. guys cut the bar area out and put that foreign grill in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i like it and hate it at the same time. The US Truck with the bar in the front looks tougher. The Grill makes it look like an Isuzu imo but also makes it look more modern. I've seen U.S. guys cut the bar area out and put that foreign grill in.
Yep, the american version definitely looks tougher. I wanted to get the 2019 model which looks far better but it was way, way over my budget so I went with an used 2013 version. To be honest, I'm not a fan of how the front of my truck looks like but hey, it's my first truck and I love it nonetheless =]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That truck there is on a D22 Frame No? You wanting Body, Suspension, or Both?

This guy has 2'' Body Lifts, Don't see why he wouldn't ship them.

4x4Parts.Com has just about everything and I believe they ship over seas bc they have foreign parts for the US foreign counterpart trucks. Like reverse cut gears that some of the foreign trucks use. Just call or Email them. They're very friendly and helpful.

They SHip Overseas As Well
Q: International Orders
Automotive Customizers gladly ships to customers out of the country; however it is the customer’s responsibility to cover all shipping, taxes, customs, or duties. At such time as AC may be charged brokerage fees, customs, taxes or any other fees surrounding an international order. AC will forward such charges to the customer directly or AC will charge the customer for such expenses to the account that the order was placed on.
Thanks for your answer! Yes, I think it's a D22 frame but I have no way of corroborating it and that's one of the things I'm hoping to find out.
About suspension lift vs body lift, honestly, I want whichever will give me some extra ride height for cheap and it's easy to install. I'm not panning on doing the mod myself so ease of installation means less money for the job in the end.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Thanks for your answer! Yes, I think it's a D22 frame but I have no way of corroborating it and that's one of the things I'm hoping to find out.
About suspension lift vs body lift, honestly, I want whichever will give me some extra ride height for cheap and it's easy to install. I'm not panning on doing the mod myself so ease of installation means less money for the job in the end.
Yeah You're on a D22 Frame.
Read This Thread. Will Answer Your Questions. It's an Xterra Thread. Same thing basically as our Frontiers. Best thread i've seen on Body Lifts, Suspension Lifts, and Tires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts