Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Been having a hard time finding parts trucks. Just wondering if there's anyone in western Canada out there that had a parts trucks or any connections with someone that collects first gens. I know there aren't a whole lot of these trucks around so I figured this would be my best bet. Thanks guys

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
If you have, or have a version of, Craigslist, I'd try that. Otherwise, I'd try the Web (eBay and other online sources).

·
Registered
337 Posts
I don't know if RockAuto ships to Canada, but they have a new replacement hood for $100. I was going to buy a new one ended up repairing mine.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ditto on the Craig's list. Also google salvage yards near you. There are quite a few around me here in Colorado. I'd assume you've got to have a few though

·
Registered
337 Posts
Ditto on the Craig's list. Also google salvage yards near you. There are quite a few around me here in Colorado. I'd assume you've got to have a few though
I live near Chicago, LKQ Auto parts, doesn't even have a 1st Gen Frontier, now and again they get an Xterra. Here it seems like the 1st gens are either like mine, in good shape for 15years and 160,000, or they are gone! I have been doing a rolling restore on mine for the last 1 1/2 years, and have yet to find a part for mine, at any of the junkyards. Just another reason why I wished I lived in Colorado.::smile::

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the input! I check wreakers out here quite often. Only ever found 1 parts truck in the 2 years I've had mine. Might have to break down and just order one online lol.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
337 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts