Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking about picking up a small pick-up for hauling things around plus my 15 year-old twins will be driving shortly and figured the truck would make a good first car.

Do you all think a Frontier is a good choice? If so, what years should I be considering? Besides rust, what issues should I be looking for?

Looking to spend between $5-$6,000, 4WD would be nice but it is not necessary; however, would like extended cab.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nice to meet you! I think a Frontier would be more than up to the task, have you searched the classifieds here? There are usually some good examples that pop up for sale from time to time. In that price range, I would consider some documentation for evidence of a lengthy track record on maintenance. There are a good amount out there for sale in your area:

https://www.autolist.com/nissan-fro...371109999999&longitude=-72.68509319999998&s=a

Good luck with your search and don't be afraid to ask around on this forum, it has helped a ton when I was researching used Frontiers. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts