Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(I know this is supposed to be on classifieds, but I haven’t got enough posts yet to write there, forgive me)

Hey, so I own a 2001 Nissan Frontier (XE-V6), no audio controls. My steering wheel has deteriorated over time due to heat and I’d like to find a potential OEM or aftermarket replacement. Can’t seem to find any, and looking for leads.

Speedometer Vehicle Car Odometer Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Frontier XE KC KA24DE
4,681 Posts
(I know this is supposed to be on classifieds, but I haven’t got enough posts yet to write there, forgive me)

Hey, so I own a 2001 Nissan Frontier (XE-V6), no audio controls. My steering wheel has deteriorated over time due to heat and I’d like to find a potential OEM or aftermarket replacement. Can’t seem to find any, and looking for leads.

View attachment 356162
In the meantime you can always get a steering wheel cover of your liking.

1st Gen Xterras have the same steering wheels as the 1st Gen Frontiers. You might get lucky and find a oem leather one at a JY.

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Steering wheel doesn't look too bad in your picture. Remember that there's an air bag in the SW to be concerned with.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm in the same boat, and trying to bump my post count for the same reason, lol.
I'm planning on looking for an xterra wheel at a local junkyard, they seem to be much more common than frontiers. There is a leather frontier wheel on ebay right now, but its listed at $275...holy cow.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Guy posted these a few weeks back. Brand New Wheels. Not a fan of the wood grain but that can easily be leather wrapped

I bet those foreign 1st gen wheels would work too. Check ebay australia.

Wheel Steering part Human body Automotive lighting Output device

·
Registered
12 Posts
Guy posted these a few weeks back. Brand New Wheels. Not a fan of the wood grain but that can easily be leather wrapped

I bet those foreign 1st gen wheels would work too. Check ebay australia.

View attachment 356305
Anybody here actually have any pictures of these installed, or reviews? The pictures on the product listing seem pretty poorly photoshopped. Listing says its a core exchange, and they are a factory wheel just refinished.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts