Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to see pics and hear advice about everybody's 2wd 4 bangers lifted with bigger tires.....i'm currently putting add a leafs for rear suspension lift(2.5") and new UCA's with torsion bar crank for front...putting 18" nissan titan 5 spoke rims on it with some 29" or 30" terra grapplers...not going for the offroading just the look...looking forward to seeing pics and hearing from everybody!!!! and also how much power did u lose and gas mileage??

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Here's mine so far, not done with it remotely though yet, and you can read everything I have in my sig. I have noticed a drop in mpg, but not sure exactly how much. But I do have to fill up more often it seems like. Probably the way I drove though. My 265s did slow the truck down some, not real bad. My truck is a manual though so its a little better too. With my intake and headers though I gained a lot back but I still have to mash on the gas sometimes in 2nd and 3rd. I have to "race" the truck everyday just to get on freeways and pass people or drop gears to get up hills, etc. But hey, we all know these trucks aren't fast anyways with these 4 bangers. My performance mods definitely helped though, and I have beat an automatic V6 tacoma in a race before. Practically just clutching and shifting though and barely taking my foot off the gas. Id say I take it up to 4 grand all the time and even 5 grand once or twice a day, hahaha. Im pretty rough on it, just had to replace the clutch too. Ill be doing fiberwerx fenders, a titan swap, and a custom bumper this summer.

Heres some pics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts