Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Just bought my new 09 SE a week and a half ago, unfortunately already had someone back into it..... Anyhow it will be fixed by their insurance. I got the 4cyl with the 5-speed auto and traded in my beat to snot 87 f-150

Looking to add a spray in bedliner(Rhino or LineX don't know which yet), foglights, and mudflaps so far.

Saw a link to a nice foglight kit from nismo but it doesn't say anything about 09's. Does it fit 09's also?

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Hey all,
Just bought my new 09 SE a week and a half ago, unfortunately already had someone back into it..... Anyhow it will be fixed by their insurance. I got the 4cyl with the 5-speed auto and traded in my beat to snot 87 f-150

Looking to add a spray in bedliner(Rhino or LineX don't know which yet), foglights, and mudflaps so far.

Saw a link to a nice foglight kit from nismo but it doesn't say anything about 09's. Does it fit 09's also?
Welcome to the club! It will fit 09 se's, however not fro-4x's. The only thing im not sure about is the wiring. Otherwise the fogs will fit in the surrounds.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Welcome to the club, sucked to hear someone already backed into your ride less than 2 weeks after you bought it. Nice to hear its getting fixed though!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts