Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2016 SV 4x4 CC
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Fronty owners. I have had my 2016 for awhile but now that it's not a daily work truck, I decided to start modding. Put on the All Dogs Offroad Complete lift with 5100s last week. Alignment was done a few days later, I just handed the tech the instructions from this forum.

Install was pretty simple, I had ADO assemble the front coils so that was pretty easy to just slide in after removing the old ones. Add a leafs took a little bit longer, but posts from here had me well prepared.

Tires are 265/75/16 Toyo Open Country AT3s. I'm pretty happy with them so far. Drove through the pass a couple weeks ago and there was about an inch of fresh snow and more falling, and I didn't even need to go into 4H.

Future mod list includes armor; sliders and skid plates, new mud flaps, and tinting the front two windows. It drives me a little crazy now that the front windows don't match the rear and camper windows lol.
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car
Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Tire Car
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread Coil Coil spring

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Frontier King Cab 4X4
230 Posts
That does it. I am convinced. This is exactly what I am going to do. Thank you for posting this. Did the ride quality on pavement change any?

·
Registered
2016 SV 4x4 CC
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That does it. I am convinced. This is exactly what I am going to do. Thank you for posting this. Did the ride quality on pavement change any?
It's a little more bouncy. Between the shock upgrade the beefier tires, I feel like it handles all the little bumps in the road much nicer. Before I was bottoming out the rear shocks previously and hitting that bump stop all the time over speed bumps and potholes.

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Frontier King Cab 4X4
230 Posts
Thanks!

Reactions: welcome2pdx

·
Registered
862 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice upgrades!

Reactions: welcome2pdx

·
Registered
2012 CC SL 4x4, ADO 5100/HD coils & Broverland Leafs, SPC UCAs, 33” Toyo OC AT3’s
22 Posts
Welcome and nice looking truck!
I got a similar ADO 5100 set up on my 2012 CC. I need to get new tires and glad to hear you had good experience with the Toyos - may explore that route a little further.

·
Registered
2016 SV 4x4 CC
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Greetings fellow Portlander! That is looking sweet - how much lift with that kit?
Howdy neighbor! Not quite a full two in the front, it was like 1 and 15/16 inches. 2 and 1/8 in the back, I did put the overload spring back in. I'm planning to build a sleeping platform in the back with some storage underneath so I anticipate a little more settling in the rear once I get that done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts