Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have owned a 2004 Frontier Crew Cab XE for the last 12 years. Still love the truck even though it has been an increasingly uphill battle to keep it on the road. The truck itself is completely stock and currently residing on jack stands due to a highly problematic gas tank replacement project.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hello,
I have owned a 2004 Frontier Crew Cab XE for the last 12 years. Still love the truck even though it has been an increasingly uphill battle to keep it on the road. The truck itself is completely stock and currently residing on jack stands due to a highly problematic gas tank replacement project.
I like it. Hope it gets fixed fast. I am sure the members on here can help.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I replaced the gas tank on a 1985 Dodge Daytona once. It was not easy at all.
What problems are you running into?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the current problem is I broke the evap hose, it was severely dry rotted, getting the tank off and Nissan in their infinite wisdom has discontinued the part. Been trying to get one for about a month. Looks like I will be having to make a replacement myself.

·
Vendor
2,671 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Nice to have you join us. Plenty of knowledgeable and friendly folks here as well as informative and insightful discussion threads. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts