Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Welcome Sevenznuf, congrats on your new purchase.

Not trying to be an *** but,

READ THE MANUAL... I know its a lot of pages but answers almost anything you might want to know.

The search function will send you to multiple threads about this of the older gen 2.

I don't know about the Gen 3, but you might try holding down the Lock and unlock buttons on the fob until it either beeps or doesn't.

Page 3-14 of the manual.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Like many ex's have told me....you don't have to try.🤣
Yes, I know butterman2473 was setting myself up for that.
Just get tired of the ones that always ask without first reading the manual. I'm very happy to help, but some of the basic questions are in the book.

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Frontier XE KC KA24DE
4,077 Posts
Yes, I know butterman2473 was setting myself up for that.
Just get tired of the ones that always ask without first reading the manual. I'm very happy to help, but some of the basic questions are in the book.
I am in complete agreement with you. 💯

I'm just unable to resist knocking down those type of setups and I'm glad most all members here have a sense of humor when it comes to friendly ribbing.

·
Premium Member
2022 SV CC 4X4, Glacier White
766 Posts
Thanks for the info guys, and yes I should have read the manual lol. First time Nissan owner, came from my second Tacoma, good trucks but the seats are like sitting on a bucket and I’m getting at the age I want a truck that sits pretty good and this one seems to do just that! Thanks again
I actually read the manual the afternoon I brought mine home. Ha! I hated that beep from the git go and found out how disable that nonsense. I opted out of that straight away! Flashing blinker is a bit quieter.....

·
Registered
33 Posts
I agree, I’m not a fan of the horn honk when you lock the doors either. The truck does have a beeping sound if you get out of the truck with the key in your pocket. How can I get that beep when I lock the doors?
Honk off, done. Now, beep on?

·
Registered
347 Posts
I agree, I’m not a fan of the horn honk when you lock the doors either. The truck does have a beeping sound if you get out of the truck with the key in your pocket. How can I get that beep when I lock the doors?
Honk off, done. Now, beep on?
You can get that beep beep beep if you lock the door by pushing the button the door handle

1 - 15 of 15 Posts