Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a recommended location to mount a half din eq? I already have a double din nav system so the stock location isnt an option. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I know a few ppl have mounted them in the center console. Or if your not 4x4 or nismo the little space under the A/C controls.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I had mine under the seat as I pretty much set and forget them after initial set-up.

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
well hopefully i'll be able to get you a pic tomorrow. i had some stereo issues this morning and started fixing them.....then remembered i told you i would get a pic of the cb mount :censor: so hopefully i'll get everything put back together tomorrow and get that pic for ya. here's where it should be :comphead:

spending all day tomorrow on this. i wish my brain would have kicked in sooner.....like before i tore everything apart

:noworries:

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
LOL. sorry about that. but just since i threw the dash back together to get that pic, here you go :nana:

did you mount you eq there? guess that's a silly question. i'll find out when you get a pic up :comphead::laugh:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I looked at putting it there, but I ended up putting it where your 4wd controls are. I try and get a pic tonight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts