·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just point and shoot, cuz that's the way I roll :laugh:

\

60 more to wade through so here is the album if your in a hurry

napa car show 09 pictures by nizmut - Photobucket

there were between 350 and 400 cars there, so just a small sampling.

Trying to get shots between people and with the cars so close together caused a few misfires, but hey I ain't no photographer.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts

This is more my speed

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Looking at that van all i can think of is "Flower Power"

The gold on that studi is something else. Its gorgeous. You did a awesome job with the shots. I scanned over them all. You got a touch.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
HAHA that is a buddy of mines, sons car
The kid has alot of taste. Because there isnt anything like riding low & oldskool. Do you have any interior shots ??

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Nice woodwork on that fiberglass ride.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

an old pony

need a tow

beach ride

an old burb

and its shadow

an old chicken

Need a pickup?

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What $500 used to get you.

American Austin

·
Banned
6,781 Posts

This vehicle is amazing

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

clean willies

I missed this one

this was real cool, just no way to get good photos

·
Banned
6,781 Posts

I need to come to your meets. This is awesome.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
i didnt know they were havin a car show this weekend thats cool there sure was a lot of cars looks like it went from the river all the way down to around billcos pool hall good shots man nice cars u didnt have the mut down there:)

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
i didnt know they were havin a car show this weekend thats cool there sure was a lot of cars looks like it went from the river all the way down to around billcos pool hall good shots man nice cars u didnt have the mut down there:)
:laugh: Was a car show not a junkyard.

Was four blocks on first plus the bridge, three blocks on main, one block on second and and three other blocks between first and second. Plus the 2 small parking lots off main where Mervins used to be

I need to come to your meets. This is awesome.
haha, I was pissed. I went to get a mochchinni and down town was locked up. They have one of the bridges closed for construction, the fair is going on, and they close a bunch of other streets for a car show. Then tomorrow they have downtown closed down for the parade. Then I get to go work out of town all week:laugh: The car show was cool after I went back home and got some caffeine in me, grabbed my camera and walked the couple miles down town:laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
you cant keep a man from his caffeine what were they thinkin u better have a couple cups of coffee before the parade tommorow :)

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

^---If that bad boy is original, it's worth megabucks.
That's what I've always wanted a Shelby GT350 (yes, even before Gone in 60 Seconds).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts