LittleBull's 2016 2wd

6K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  LittleBull 
#1 · (Edited)
LittleBull
Nissan
Frontier
2wd SV King Cab
Lava Red

Behind seat storage, Power Bright 2300 watt Power Inverter, Puma PD1006 12V Air compressor,
Console switch bank, Cobra 18 WX ST II CB radio, and Flashlight holder, volt meter, socket to
charge phone on drivers side.

Rhino lined fenders and rockers, Firestik antenna, Bed floor tie-downs, Blue-Sea Under hood and
bed fuse blocks, Under bed tank for compressor, Front and rear work lights, ReCon auxiliary
back-up lights, Auxiliary battery w/isolator, Air intake replaced to make room for 2nd battery,
storage for bungees, mounts forHi-Lift jack and a shovel in bed, OEM bed side tie downs.

2 1/2" front and rear suspension lift consisting of Nisstec MK-84 coilovers, SPC 25540 Upper control arms,
OME CS151R HD leaf packs w/bushings, and Bilstein 33185606 shocks

Steelcraft Front Brush guard w/tow hooks, Iron Bull rear bumper, N-Fab Nerf Bars.

Rugged Rocks HO alternator along with 1/0 battery cable upgrade.

As you can see, most of these mods are inspired by other forum member builds, and I thank you all for the
ideas, especially Stevet47 for the rear storage, I was vexed by the completely useless rear seats in the KC,
even my grandkids couldn't sit in them comfortably... great use of that space.

Possible future plans...

Front bumper Rhino lined, winch mount in front bumper, roof rack and tray installed.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Truck looking real good, man.
Your KC area appears huge! Perhaps that's a result/perception of removing the KC's rear seats? I'm seriously debating this mod at the moment.
Was there any particular reason you did not Rhinoline your front fascia/bumper? Just wondering if there is/was an issue with it being plastic as opposed to the metal body panels.
Sending a PM soon.

#10 ·
Yeah, it looks like more room than there actually is in the pics, but it's
still a good amount of space. I really needed it because I carry a lot of
sheet goods and lumber in the bed and didn't want to take bed space with a
box back there.

I didn't get the bumper done because I'm debating replacing it. The liner
guy did want to spray it, so I guess it CAN be done. Although he told me
he couldn't spray the tailgate spoiler because it's plastic, next time I'm
over there I'll ask him what's up with that.

#9 ·
Your truck looks good, I especially really like that rear bumper. Is that the one that you can mount a winch in? and how was the fitment?

#11 ·
Painted the grill black to match the other trim on the truck. Just used some stuff I had
in the garage, Rust-Oleum Undercoating that I bought to use after the lift install but
decided not to use and satin black paint

Installed a Tekonsha P3 trailer brake controller. I only tow trailers for the kids right
now, but hoping to get a camper in a few years when the wife retires.

Installed it below the dash and the first time I got in the truck I whacked my knee on
it, so Moved it to the door finisher. Now it doubles as a phone storage spot. :)

Attachments

#17 ·
Still trying to decide on front bumper. got the bed extender, Hi-lift dealt with, changed my mind
about the debadge thing... just removed the the dealer logo.

Done spoiler and debadge, got rid of dealer badge and tailgate issues. I actually, don't have that much
problem with "sushi" vehicles, other than my brother is like... they're not made by Union labor....
jeez! don't know if I should apply for a union appliance life card.
All I want is a functional truck... help me out here! Well it's not all I ask... my brother's an ***... but
stilll my brother.
Not understanding, your truck is made in the U.S. by U.S. workers....

#23 · (Edited)
Been a while since I updated, not that much to add since I'm pretty
happy with the way the truck's working for me.
Replaced the off road lights with PIAAs.
After having some dings in the hood from road debris I added a AVS
bug deflector and had the hood Rhino lined.
Installed the roof mounts and rack (Rhino RMCB02) and a pair of
folding trailer steps so I have easy access to it.
Replaced the differential Cover with something a little more rugged
( Ballistic DF-2009-2 ).
Replaced the head unit with a Pioneer AVH-2550.
Replaced the muffler with a Flowmaster 50 series so the truck
doesn't sound like a leaf blower when it's running, and replaced
the batteries with a pair of Northstar NSB-AGM35's for reliability.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.