Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey shockguys...I don't know anything about shocks so I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction for my 04 frontier king cab with no lift. I was looking at the bilsteins but like I said I know nothing on this topic. Also, any chance you guys have a buy 3 get 1 promotion coming up?

·
Registered
65 Posts
hey shockguys...I don't know anything about shocks so I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction for my 04 frontier king cab with no lift. I was looking at the bilsteins but like I said I know nothing on this topic. Also, any chance you guys have a buy 3 get 1 promotion coming up?
Sir,

Thank you for your inquiry. Of the shocks available for your vehicle at stock height by far the Bilstein HD's are your best bet. They will be the most durable, long lasting, reliable and affordable shock. You won't be disappointed.

Here's the listing for your vehicle, they are the first options - Bilstein - KYB - Rancho - Monroe - Edelbrock Automotive Truck Shocks and Struts - Shockwarehouse.com.

The Buy 3 get the 4th free was a promotion offered through Bilstein to the retailers that carry their product that ended 5/31. Although I haven't heard of any promotions they have coming up we do offer a forum discount of 5% + free shipping for orders of $95 or more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts