Nissan Frontier Forum banner

741 - 750 of 750 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts

Did some research on a wheel visualizer site and came up with this. Fuel Rebel 6 in 18x9 with +20 offset. Calculator says they will fit on factory suspension but have to sacrifice some meat on the tires. 255/60/18. Not sure if I want to do it or not. It's a 4x4 and I do take it off-road when I hunt and camp. Any opinions? Smaller wheel, meatier tire maybe?

·
Registered
922 Posts
It looks good, I’ve tried those visuals and they usually don’t look as good as they would in person. That one seems to look better, is it Discount Tire visualizer? If not can you put a link to it? I’m struggling on wheels also but I pretty much know what will fit and what won’t with offsets on the 16s.

Not quite sure on those 18s being 9” wide even with that tire being stock size diameter.. that’s about s 2” difference outwards from stock., trimming very possible!

·
Registered
31 Posts
It looks good, I’ve tried those visuals and they usually don’t look as good as they would in person. That one seems to look better, is it Discount Tire visualizer? If not can you put a link to it? I’m struggling on wheels also but I pretty much know what will fit and what won’t with offsets on the 16s.

Not quite sure on those 18s being 9” wide even with that tire being stock size diameter.. that’s about s 2” difference outwards from stock., trimming very possible!
Here you go.

Also, my bad if I posted this in the wrong thread. I realized after the fact this was meant for wheels that fit for sure. New to site.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Here you go.

Also, my bad if I posted this in the wrong thread. I realized after the fact this was meant for wheels that fit for sure. New to site.
Strictly my opinion, but I think any info can be of help.
I have my wheels purchased and mounted with Faulken Wildpeak at3's, but this thread is still interreting.
Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I tried it, pretty cool that I can put a level kit or 6” lift on to check it with my exact truck model. Wish it would let you put more aggressive tires on too. Thanks again

·
Registered
31 Posts
Strictly my opinion, but I think any info can be of help.
I have my wheels purchased and mounted with Faulken Wildpeak at3's, but this thread is still interreting.
Thanks for your input.
No problem. I had Wild Peaks on my Tacoma. Damn things wore out prematurely on me twice. Loved them but dang, too short of a life. Properly balanced and rotated every oil change and ran 32 psi on them. So strange. Went to Terra Grapplers. Loved them. Now I have to decide what I want on this truck.

I tried it, pretty cool that I can put a level kit or 6” lift on to check it with my exact truck model. Wish it would let you put more aggressive tires on too. Thanks again
It is pretty sweet. I wish the same on the tires. Oh well. Still pretty good and gives you a good idea of what it will look like IMO.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
No problem. I had Wild Peaks on my Tacoma. Damn things wore out prematurely on me twice. Loved them but dang, too short of a life. Properly balanced and rotated every oil change and ran 32 psi on them. So strange. Went to Terra Grapplers. Loved them. Now I have to decide what I want on this truck.

This is my 3rd set of wild peaks, 2 different frontiers. I have about 12k on them and they look new. I have a set on my stock winter wheels and a set on my summer XD wheels. The summer wheels have clone sencers so the dash light stays off. Oh and mine are set at 37.5 lbs.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Man I wish I could have had the same luck with mine. Maybe I'll try them again when I get my wheels. I've been eyeing the terra grapplers again actually. Love them.

741 - 750 of 750 Posts