Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Frontier Pro-4x 6sp King Cab
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 20" light bar and a bull bar that just came in, but I dont know where to mouth the switch in the cab. I've seen it installed in one of the unused button slots to the left of the steering wheel, but i have a manual so i do not have any extra slots there. However, i do have one under the radio, next to the traction control and rear differential lock buttons. Does anyone have any idea how i would get under there? Or any other places i could mouth the switch. Thanks!

·
Registered
742 Posts
tons of threads already with myriad of switch location options. while you await a response
for your exact switch location (under radio) you can also use the search function for
something like "light switch LED" in the interim. many good ideas to consider. welcome
to the CF hive

·
Registered
223 Posts
I was able to pop the blank switch out in the position you’re talking about (under the radio) by jamming my hand in from either the passenger or drive side, I forget. And then I ran the wires from the firewall entrance on the drive side, under the dash/steering column, and up thru where I popped the switch out. It’s tough but not too bad. No wires are visible unless you look under the steering column.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts