1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share.

Rancho UCAs
Sensatrac shocks, stock length in front
Add a leaf in rear. (turns out my Landcruiser uses the same springs)
31' BFGs on Toyota wagon wheels

·
Registered
278 Posts
Is front end still low? Have you considered longer front shocks? Mine does the same thing due to lift shackles. I know I will be investing in longer front shocks no doubt.

Looks sweet though

·
Registered
667 Posts
Elaborate more on the springs being the same as the landcruiser. Is the whole rear spring pack the same? If so what year landcruiser. This could open up some more options for rear leaf springs for the 1st gens.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont think that for this amount of lift, you need longer shocks in front. My parts guy ordered me 2" longer shocks for a 3" lift, and I couldn't get them to compress enough to fit. The stock length works just fine. I left it a little raked cause I like the look of it, and also want to be kind to the front CV joints.

As for the Landcruiser springs, I did not use the whole springpacks, I just used a leaf on each side and removed the overload. The width is the same as a Landcruiser.

The light bar is a chrome one for a Toyota I stripped, painted, modified and welded.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Looks nice... and that black plastic seems to be holding up pretty well too! if my truck was black it would look so terrible right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts