Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I need to update the pics in the suspension lift sticky (http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/...s-2005-please-read-before-posting-here-63966/). Between the Photobucket nightmare and the fact that many of the featured trucks are owned by inactive members, I am planning on entirely redoing them and I could use your help.

Here are the requirements for submissions:
A picture of the truck sitting on level ground, either a side view (preferred) or a 3/4 front view
The amount of lift, both front and rear (or alternatively, a hub-to-fender measurement, taken when the truck is on level ground , front and rear)
The components used to lift the truck
What wheels and tires are on the truck (including the tire size)
The truck owner's user name on the forum (if it isn't your truck)

EXAMPLE:

Hub-to-fender measurement: 23.75" front, 24" rear
Components used: Titan swap with 2.0 Radflos and PRG UCAs; PRG Deaver race springs; Nisstec shackles set at 2"
Wheels and tires: Stock SE wheels with 285/75/16 Goodyear Duratracs
Truck owner: JeniorNV

Pics can be posted in this thread or sent to me via PM. Your pic will not be used if:
* The picture is of poor quality or taken from too far away
* The truck is not sitting on level ground
* Any of the requested info is not provided
* You don't own the truck and I can't get permission from the owner to use the pic
* Another member already submitted a pic of a setup that is too similar

Depending on how many pictures I receive, I may not be able to use all of them, even if they meet the requirements.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Thank you so much for doing this! It has been short of a nightmare trying to figure out the setup I want to go with. Being new here and all the photobucket nonexistent pics makes things really cumbersome. If it helps I can send one of how my truck sits stock

·
Registered
106 Posts
Is this an acceptable 3/4? It's night time here, so a side view will have to wait til tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hub-to-fender measurement: 22.25" front, 23" rear
Components used: front 2" PRG spacer / rear 2 leaf AAL
Wheels and tires: Stock pro4x wheels stock tires
Truck owner: greystone

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hub-to-fender measurement:
26" front, 25" rear.

Components used:
Titan swap with 2.0 Radflos and SPC UCAs.
Rear 5100 Bilsteins with K83 add-a-leafs and nisstec shackles.

Wheels and tires:
Black Level 8 MK6's
BFG 285/70r17 KM2 Mud Terrains

Truck owner: SCDeerman

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
934 Posts

Hub-to-fender measurement: 23 1/4" Front , 23 1/2" rear
Components used: Front: Radflo 2.0 extended length coilovers with Eibach coil springs 650 lb, SPC upper control arms, Nisstec 1" coil spacer lift. Rear: PRG 2-leaf add-a-leaf , PRG lift shackles (set at highest setting) Bilstein 5125 shocks for 2-3" lift.
Wheels and tires: Stock PRO-4X rims with BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 LT285/75-16 load range "E"
Truck owner: MNCarl

From what I know stock height (center of rim/wheel hub to top of fender arch) on a newer 2nd gen (with out sagging rear leaf springs) is:
Front 20"
Rear 21"

Reactions: fps81 and jwp1964

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts

Hub to fender measurement 23" front, 23" rear.

Components used:

Front: Titan swap, SPC uppers, Dorman lowers, Custom top hats (Glamisdude design), 1st gen Tundra BILSTEIN 5100 shocks PN 24261425, Moog 4Runner springs PN 81092, lower spring mounts set on the lowest setting.

Rear: OEM leaves, Nisstec AAL with the OEM overload spring left in place, Bilstien 5125 shocks.

Wheels and tires: OEM Pro-4X wheels, 285/75/16 Goodyear Duratracs

Truck owner: The Other Sean.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Might be too close to Shizzy's but...

20170627_144852 by Christopher Smiley, on Flickr

Hub to Fender Measurement: Front: 24" Rear: 24.5"
Components used:
Front
T-Swap
- SPC UCA's
- 1st Gen Tundra 5100's (New PN)
- Custom top hat (Thanks Glamisdude)
- Eibach 600lb Springs
- Nisstec Coilover Adjustment Collars
Rear
- Alcan Leaf Springs 2" Lift 300lbs
- Nisstec Rear Lift Shackles (1.5" setting)
- Bilstein 5125 for 3" lift

Wheels & Tires
- 285/75R16 Cooper ST Maxx
- Stock Pro 4X wheels

·
Premium Member
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for the contributions so far. I could still use a few more - trucks with stock tires, king cabs, and CC long beds all come to mind. So if you don't have any plans this weekend, take your sexy lifted truck to a vacant parking lot and do a photo shoot. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, I have a CCLB but she is certainly not picture worthy. That, and my suspension is custom and I have a body lift.
Post one anyway? Even with a custom suspension, it would give members with a CC LB an idea of what their truck would look like with X amount of lift. If I don't like your pic, I just won't use it. ;)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hub to fender: front 22.25", rear 22"
Components: 2" front spacer and 1.5" rear shackle.
Wheels and tires: stock sv wheels and stock 265/70r16 tires
Owner: Passivaggressor
Extra thoughts: should have went with AAL because I want more rake.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
603 Posts
2010 CC SE. Bilsteins for 1.5" Front lift and 1" block in rear with Bilstein shocks. 265/75/16 Goodyear Trailmark ATs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts

Hub to fender: front 23.5", rear 25" (3.5"F, 4"R)
Components: Titan swap- Tundra Bilstein 5100s, OEM 4Runner springs, gen 1 custom tophats, Ebay Total Chaos clone uppers, OME Dakar MD leaf packs (removed overloads, Xterra AAL), Nisstec 4* axle shims, Pro Comp MX6 rear shocks (P/N: MX6050)
Wheels and tires: stock Pro4X and 285-75-16 Cooper AT3s
Owner: Glamisdude

·
Registered
808 Posts
When the hurricane weather passes here I'll get my truck back from it's safe place. Take measurements for the wheel hubs. That's the only thing I don't know off the top of my head

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Hub-to-fender measurement: 23.50" front, 23.50" rear
Components used: Nisstec MK84 extended travel coil overs and Total Chaos UCAs; Old Man Emu Dakar Leaf Springs; OME greaseable shackles; Bilstein 5100 Rear Shocks
Wheels and tires: Stock Nissan wheels (powder coated) with BF Goodrich All Terrain TA KO2's 285/75/16
Truck owner: bhowdy

Thanks for doing this Jenn!

Reactions: jwp1964

·
Registered
934 Posts
bump

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.