Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought some new GY DuraTracs 265/75/16s and am now looking to put a a lift on my 07 cc. At frist I was just going to put on a body lift (didnt want to spend a considerable amount on $ on a suspension lift) but then I found this 2" Daystar lift kit for like $145. Im not to auto savvy so anything my friends havnt put on their trucks or heard of Im a little weary of :confused: Any of yall have this on your trucks or know of them?

Nissan Frontier 2" Lift Kit - 2005-2010 by Daystar

I also want to level it, can I still do that if I get this kit?

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
840 Posts
I'm no Engineer (Wait a minute.. yes I am) but those front spacers look sorta flimsy... I've seen the "Ebay Spacer" and it looks like it is of a heavier guage steel and doesnt have the notch-outs like these. As for the level issue you would either, leave off the rear shackle/lift or, get and adjustable shackle to get the proper but minimal lift in the rear.
I did the PRG 2" Spacer and Deaver AAL's and it has settled in nicley. Not alot of Rake anymore. - Really happy but twice the price of what your looking at.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
x2 on prg, i have the spacer up front and the aal in the rear and have been very happy with it. you get what you pay for, and $300 is worth it for the quality

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the help. i went with a ready lift. gives me 2.5 in the front and 1.5 in the rear. should be getting it on there tomorrow with tires. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts