Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone...i just got a 2010 pro4x 4x4 extended cab. I plan on puttin a 3" suspension lift on it. but i cant find any ANYWHERE. anyone have any clues or any suggestions?

also how is this going to affect my warranty on the vehicle? it isnt going to screw anything up is it?

·
Registered
874 Posts
Lots of threads on this, search and then research, figure out what you want to spend and what you you will be doing with the truck (using it or just for looks). There is tons of info on this subject

·
Registered
487 Posts
i talked to my dealer and they told me as long as it doesnt make anything else wear out prematurely it wont effect my warranty.

and goto prgproducts.com for the lift

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
for good 3 in lifts go coil overs, either Icon or PRG products, spacers are crap

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i talked to my dealer and they told me as long as it doesnt make anything else wear out prematurely it wont effect my warranty.

and goto prgproducts.com for the lift
hey man either im a dumbass or something but i cant find it on that site....can you post the link?

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
05-current frontiers are all the same for suspension

·
Registered
79 Posts
05-current frontiers are all the same for suspension
PRGPRODUCTS.COM
ADVANCED 4WD SUSPENSION SYSTEM
You can even call the owner Greg. He will go out of his way to help you and make sure your satisfied. I been researching lifts for the last 3 weeks since I got my CC NISMO 4WD. Again like everyone has told me and I am passing it on since everyone on this site is great and have compiled answers to every ? u can come up with. This is one of the kits I am considering but still in the air. However PRG products are well know and loved it seems from their quality and owner. Best This rookie can do...Hope it helps

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so these will work on mine?PRG Products i seriously dont know a dam thing about suspension, ive been into cars not trucks my entire life.

im basically just going for looks wth the occasional off roading every couple months or so but itd only be at tops a couple hours each time.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
stick with a name brand coilover like SAW, king or icon. Your will be happier in the long run.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts