Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
K I am attempting to find a good set up for my truck,

so should i use either one of these...Nissan Frontier Complete Lift Kit 2" - 3":eBay Motors (item 230365658473 end time Aug-19-09 09:32:05 PDT)

Leveling Lift Kit 2.5" Nissan Frontier 2WD 4WD 05-09:eBay Motors (item 360163589055 end time Aug-16-09 13:45:49 PDT)

and are they easy to apply to the truck?

and also Pro Comp Series 8089 Gloss Black Wheels - Pro Comp Xtreme Alloy Wheels

would they look good if I don't get new tires, cause I have a NISMO and it has decent tires all ready... heres my truck

DSCF1329.jpg picture by bobstrich_bucket - Photobucket

Thanks alot, If anyone has something else that would be better and or cheaper I would appreciate it cause I spent a lot on my truck already and cant afford to splurge on mods.

·
Registered
210 Posts
i just bought the same kit off of ebay and installed it this week. really solid kit and the cheapest out there. if you go with the 3" you will have to get bump stops because i am getting bad coil bucket already.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Just remember, you get what you pay for. Sometimes a little extra money makes a HUGE difference. I reccommend looking at the stuff at PRG, and call Greg and tell him what you are looking for. He will steer you in the right direction.

PRG Products

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Just remember, you get what you pay for. Sometimes a little extra money makes a HUGE difference. I reccommend looking at the stuff at PRG, and call Greg and tell him what you are looking for. He will steer you in the right direction.

PRG Products
Amen
but for the price if you dont wanna spend much then I guess you cant beat it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts