Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 2wd frontier and i want to get it looking decent, does anyone know of any leveling or lift kits that will get some pretty decent height? if so how much and where can i find it?

Thanks, Bobstrich

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
How much are you looking to spend? and what are you planning to do with the truck? Just for a better answer.

In general however there is nothing better than Greg from PRG Products. His stuff is the best and he's super helpful and knows a lot. Most guys on here will recommend him. He's kind of like the king with these things in my eyes. Your probably just looking for a 2" or 3" leveling kit for the front. However, these can come with a little coil bucket contact at full droop so its a trade off.

Here is the prg website. Id give greg a call and talk to him after you research a little more. The site is a little outdated on a few things but the basic stuff is there. Here you go.
PRG Products

By the way, welcome to the forum.

Also just try searching around to educate yourself. Theres plenty of info on here. Here is a good thread to look at as well.

http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f26/suspension-lifts-05-a-15966/

EDIT: dang! Idleone beat me to it. Oh well:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i'd like to stay pretty reasonable, so i can save money for rims and tires later on, the truck is just for everyday driving so i want it to look good, although since i have had it i have done a bit of offroading

·
Registered
572 Posts
^^^thats a deal how come i couldnt get a deal like that lol

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
spend money now and do it right with a 3in lift coil overs they offer the best mix of ride life and offroad use

1 - 7 of 7 Posts