Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I installed a leveling kit from supreme suspension that raised the front and rear a couple inches. I installed it myself and to do so i had to engage the suspension when reconnecting the control arm. So I placed the jack somewhere under the lower control arm until the suspension compressed and I could connect the pieces. when I started driving their is a metal on metal scraping noise from the brake. When I had the alignment done they said the disc was rubbing and they would move it and the scraping decreased but still scrapes when I turn to the left. Its coming from the passenger side. Can I do this myself or should I bring it back. SImple fix?

P.S. if you are getting a kit get the camber bolts yourself for the alignment, they tried to charge me 160 for four bolts when they are like 30 bucks online. Maybe that also something I could have done myself.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Sounds like it's the dust shield hitting the rotor. Jack it up and spin the wheel. If you here scraping bend the shield away from the rotor.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts