Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have a blue 2015 SV 4x4 crew cab. Wanting to put a leveling kit or maybe a small lift not sure which one yet. With A/T ties. Anyone who put a leveling Kit on does it look good? Do you like it? Does it feel much different?Or do you wish you woulda put a bigger lift? Just trying to get some feedback before I purchase something. Moving back to West Virginia soon so I will be going off road just a bit. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I don't know what Nisctec or All Dogs use, but I'll guess it's not any different than the kits from RC or Supreme suspension, except the price! I have the Supreme 2.5" - 2" lift/level and it works just fine. I have 265/75/16 Wildpeak AT3's on stock wheels for winter and I use 265/70/17 on after market wheels for summer. The Wildpeaks have sharper edges so the tread is wider than stock.
The ride is petty much stock and I get the height I like.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I don't know if it just how you are parked, but that back looks really high right now. Higher than it should be.

Leveling kit if you don't load anything in the bed. Level + load = back squatting. You look like a dork.
But if you don't carry anything, it does look better.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Lol! At first I thought you were calling me a dork! Then I realize you were saying the truck looks dorky at the back end of squatting. Actually now they look at that picture again, I don't think that has the lift level kit on it yet. Now I will have to go pull my truck out of the garage and look at it and possibly take a picture and re-submit a different picture.

·
Registered
187 Posts
2014 SV with Bilstein 5100s up front set @ 1" & Firestone RideRite airbags in the back with Bilstein 4600 shocks. 265/75x16 tires. Gained 2 inches up front with shocks and tires and the rear is where ever you want it depending on air pressure. Not counting tires, cost is less than a thousand if you DIY.

Dawn on the Range.JPG

Reactions: DManley90

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know if it just how you are parked, but that back looks really high right now. Higher than it should be.

Leveling kit if you don't load anything in the bed. Level + load = back squatting. You look like a dork.
But if you don't carry anything, it does look better.
It’s parked half on the street half on the curb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts