Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so My 3"front 2"rear supreme suspension kit came in and I'm going to install it on my own.

I read some customers reviews and they said when it's time to put the u-bolt on imma have to drill holes on the U-bolt plates before I install.I wanted to ask have anyone experienced this first hand? I just want to be prepared with the proper tools before I start to install.

Pls share with me your experiences

Thank you!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've heard it both ways. I did not have to drill out when I put a Nisstec AAL on my '11 pro-4x, but I have heard others who did have to drill out.
I see I hope I don't have to drill anything out but if worst comes to worst I guess so lol
Thanks bro

·
Premium Member
5,729 Posts
If you do need to drill them,you only have to open them up around .030. if I remember right.

Reactions: rytious671

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
I had to drill mine for the Nisstec U bolts (9/16" I think). Drilled the first one by hand but then took them over to the drill press and made quick work of them.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay thanks gents for the info...gonna install today and ill see..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
What do you think of the Supreme Suspension lift? Did you have to use Camber bolts and did you get the kit with bump stops? How does the ride feel? I am looking at different kits and this one is a contender. I don't plan to off-road at all I just want the lift.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts